Clogged nose: a cure for grandmother
Impossible to sleep at night with a stuffy nose! This grandmother’s cure will help you breathe better. Discover how to make yourself a “special nose blocked” balm.
Grandmother’s clogged mouth remedy
- Melt the beeswax and olive oil in a bain-marie.
- Once the wax is melted, add the essential oils.
- Stir the whole with your wooden spoon.
- Pour your homemade balm into a flask.
- Apply this balm under your nostrils as soon as you have a stuffy nose.
- 1 C. of beeswax
- 2 c. olive oil
- 8 drops of real lavender essential oil
- 8 drops of pine essential oil
- 8 drops of mint essential oil
- 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- A bowl
- A table spoon
- A wooden spoon
- A small clean bottle