Diabetes is one of those illnesses that require active participation by the patient. It is important to monitor what you eat if you have diabetes. A doctor will not be with you all the time to monitor what you eat. It is up to you to be proactive by eating the recommended meals. In addition to eating right, it is important to monitor your sugar levels regularly to be sure you are taking the right precautions and they are having the desirable results. You need flash glucose monitoring system to check your glucose levels and you can get it at https://freestylelibre.com.hk/en/products/reader/.
Properties of Free Style Libre Reader
- Every scan on this reader gives the latest glucose reading.
- It also gives you the last 8hr glucose history. You therefore will be able to monitor your progress.
- The trend arrow also shows your progress if it is good, bad or constant. These will be able to guide you in the right direction regarding your choices.
- You do not need to undress to get the right reading. You can do it with your clothes on which means you can check your reading anywhere.
- It stores up to 90 days of glucose data. You can therefor monitor your progress over a 3 month period.
- The graphs showing your progress is easy to understand. You therefore can make informed decisions without seeking medical help all the time.
- This reader is light in weight. You can move with it everywhere you especially if you are travelling and will be away from home for an extended period.
- The backlit color touch screen shows that you can see the reading in the dark.
- The freestyle reader has three components it shows during the reading, It shows;
- A number, which is the latest glucose reading.
- A trend arrow which shows the direction the glucose level is going.
- A graph showing the movement of glucose for the last 8hrs
Diabetes is not a death sentence. It however can kill if you is not careful especially when it comes to your diet. The https://freestylelibre.com.hk/en/products/reader/ will not only show you if what you doing is right, but it will also ensure you have some peace of mind, especially if the results are good. Constant monitoring of sugar levels using the flash glucose monitoring system will not only reduce your visits to your doctor, but it will help you understand when your glucose levels are high or low. When faced in symptoms that could mean a sharp increase or decline in glucose levels, many people tend to assume a fall rather than a rise. Giving a wrong response can be fatal.